Camps are run during all school breaks and holidays.
Half Day Camp: €50 per day/ €190 for the full week of half day camp (4 days, 10am to 1pm OR 2pm – 5pm)
Full Day Camp:€80 per day/ €300 for the full week of half day camp (4 days, 10am – 5pm)
Daily Sessions: 10am to 1pm OR 2pm – 5pm
What to wear: Wellies, shoes with a heel, fitted jeans, jodhpurs, leggings.
What not to wear: Tracksuit bottoms, formal ladies shoes, runners.
What to bring: A packed lunch and layers of clothing including waterproofs.
More info at: www.Facebook.com/
Killegar pony camp is a place where children come to learn and familiarize themselves with ponies and horses. Through fun and hands on experience under absolute full-time supervision, the pony camp covers:
- Horse sense and safety
- 2 hours minimum riding daily
- Caring for your horse and enjoyment.
- Tack and saddlery
- Feeding and nutrition
- General all round care of a pony and how to have fun doing it!
- Tuesday 10am to 1pm OR 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 10am to 1pm OR 2pm – 5pm
- Thursday 10am to 1pm OR 2pm – 5pm
- Friday 10am to 1pm OR 2pm – 5pm